Checklist for Hosting a Dinner Party
You joined your new job in a new city and you are scared how you will make it. So, you decide to host a dinner party when you don’t know how to do it.
Here’s your What Shall I Get checklist for hosting a dinner party:
- Get the email invites ready
- Prepare the food and drinks menu
- Stack up garbage bags, toilet paper, and other such essentials
- Decide whether you are going to make food or order it
- If you want to prepare it, then get the necessary supply
- Make arrangements for music
- Take Sunday for cleaning and plan the party on Friday night or Saturday night
And if in case you forget any of these (which you will), download WhatshalliGet app.
- Download the app from this link
- Add all your checklist items from the dropdown
- If any item is not there, create a new item
- As soon as you complete or finish a task, mark it as ‘I bought’ or something relevant
- 2 hours before the dinner party, re-check if you have done everything
Now, just enjoy.
Prepare everything in advance and take this opportunity to bond with your colleagues.
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.