Repaint Your Room Yourself but Don't Forget These Things
Are you super excited about repainting your room?
Don’t forget to buy these things before you start the work. Here’s everything you need to do for repainting your room.
- Stack up the necessary essentials
- Paint brushes or rollers
- Small brushes for touch ups and corners
- Tape for securing the tiles, doors, and floor
- Wash clothes
- Washing solution
- Now, all you need to do is add up all these items in your WhatshalliGet list to avoid forgetting any item. Once you buy all these items, don’t forget to change the status to ‘I bought’. The app even lets you make a shared shopping list. So, if you have asked your spouse or roommate to get the essentials, they can also check the items directly from the list.
- Complete the initial cleaning with washing liquid, filling of small holes with a spatula, and smoothening the rough surfaces with sandpaper. Clean the surface with a washcloth to remove dust and dirt particles.
- Then, paste tape on tiles, doors, and floor lining.
- If the previous colour of the walls is bright, apply one coat of primer. Then start applying the first coat of paint with a roller brush or normal brush. Wait for a few hours and then apply the second coat of paint.
- Once you have completed painting all the walls, take the small brush and do touch-ups in the corners and left areas.
- Repeat the same process for doors as well.
After you complete the task, delete the items form your WhatshalliGet shopping list and prepare for your next shopping spree.
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.